Wednesday 11 May 2011

4TH TASK: MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY



This time you`ll have to write about your favorite piece of technology or gadget.
What is it the gadget you always use and wouldn`t know what to do if you don`t have it. Or maybe you really like it, but at times you just don`t use it.


In my case I use technology and I love it, but sometimes I just do not want to use or just do not need it, especially when I am on vacation, depending on where I am. Sometimes I just want to enjoy the sightseeing or the activities there are to do there.  
 
Anyway if had the money I would buy a kindle, a tablet or something like it, to read books on the subway or anywhere I go, I need to read, I do it all the time and I really think it is great invention. Although I would still go on buying and reading books cause I like the sensation of touching and looking at them. I also like the cover, the introduction, and I also like to see how many editionsof the book I am interested in, have been published for instance.

Apart from the kindle I also like the mp3/4 series as well as IPod, all the intelligent phones, they are great fun and useful in different aspects. To communicate, to listen to music, to take photographs, to connect to internet, write notes, keep information,they remind you of appointments etc. For some people I imagine a gadget is their best friend and is almost like a person when they feel lonely.

I was born before all this technology appeared and I think it makes life much easier, even though I do not depend on it, like other people and I still remember times when all these  things didn`t exist and the pace of life was different. There was more sharing, children played more with each other there was more chatting, face to face conversations, etc. Sometimes I missed the good all days…
 
But technology is not bad at all, it saces us time and it makes our life much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment